A TEAM APPROACH TO TREATING THE CHILD IN YOUR PRACTICE
Friday November 2nd, 2018
Sponsor-Approved Category 2 : 5.5 CE credits awarded for full day attendance.
Argyle Associates is pleased to announce our annual 2018 Fall Education Day. This year our program will focus on identifying best practice when caring for your pediatric patients. We look forward to welcoming you, our friends and colleagues along with your auxiliary staff, for what we know will be a very informative day. This comprehensive curriculum will take place on Friday November 2nd, 2018 at the Ottawa Conference Event Center.
Presentation topics will include:
- Silver Diamine Fluoride: New Tool against Caries or Game Changer?
- So We Accept First Exam by First Birthday, Now What Do We Do?
- Management of Non-Infectious Pediatric Osteomyelitis
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Treatment of Children and Young Adults with Congenital Absence of Teeth
- Pediatric Dental Anesthesia
Our Outstanding Group of Presenters includes:
- Dr. Ian McConnachie – Pediatric Dentistry
- Dr. Roman Jurencak – CHEO Hospital Rheumatology Department
- Rob Carmichael – Prosthodontic Dentistry – Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
Don’t miss out on this informative event for all the dental practitioners, hygienists and staff!