CANCER AND THE DENTAL PATIENT
Friday October 6th, 2017 – New Date!
Sponsor-Approved Category 2 : 5.5 CE credits awarded for full day attendance.
This program will identify care of the cancer patient in Ottawa in 2017 and concentrate on the role of appropriate dental care and the optimal management of oral and systemic cancers. This comprehensive review will be hosted by the Argyle Associates as their 29th Annual Education Day, Friday October 6th, 2017 at the Ottawa Conference Event Center.
Oral Cancer, Detection, Treatment & Long-Term Management
Topics covered will include:
- Detection and Biopsy Technique: Fact and Fiction
- Histological Protein Markers and their Potential Role in Long-Term Oral Cancer prediction Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Radiation, Medical and Surgical Techniques in Oral and Head-and-Neck Cancer
- Functional Reconstruction of the Oral Cancer Patient
- HPV and its role in Oropharyngeal Cancer: Implications to the Dentist
- The Digital Platform from Diagnosis to Surgical Treatment and Reconstruction
Our Outstanding Group of Educators includes:
- Dr. David Mock, Dean Emeritus, Oral Pathology/Oral Medicine – University of Toronto
- Dr. Christina McCord, Oral Pathology – University of Western Ontario
- Dr. Marc Gaudet, Radiation Oncologist – University of Ottawa
- Dr. John Wolfaardt, Maxillofacial Prostho/ Head and Neck – University of Alberta
- Dr. Michael Odell, Head and Neck Surgery – University of Ottawa
- Dr. Yelitza Ararat, Prosthodontist – Ottawa Hospital
- Argyle Associates Staff – Ottawa Hospital
Don’t miss out on this informative event for all the dental practitioners, hygienists and staff!