TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS IN SURGERY AND DENTISTRY
Friday November 1st, 2019
Sponsor-Approved Category 2 : 6.5 CE credits awarded for full day attendance.
Argyle Associates is pleased to announce our annual 2019 Fall Education Day. This year our program will focus on highlighting technological innovations in surgery and dentistry. We look forward to welcoming you, our friends and colleagues along with your auxiliary staff, for what we know will be a very informative day. This comprehensive curriculum will take place on Friday November 1st, 2019 at the Ottawa Conference Event Center.
Presentation topics will include:
- Managing Dental Caries – New Innovation Using Non-Invasive, Laser Imaging to Detect Caries
- Augmented Reality – The Future of Surgical Navigation
- Robotic Surgery
- Seeing through Tissue – The Next Generation Tissue Scanners
- Technology in Oral Pathology
- Digital Smile Design
Our Outstanding Group of Presenters includes:
- Dr. Stephen Abrams – President & Founder, Quantum Dental Technologies
- Dr. Marta Kersten-Oertel – Associate Professor and Director of the Applied Perception Lab, Concordia University
- Dr. Peggy Bown – Family Dentist, St. John New Brunswick, Canada’s First DSD Master in Digital Smile Design
Don’t miss out on this informative event for all the dental practitioners, hygienists and staff!