How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Trust Argyle Associates’ Dental Implant Specialists
Argyle Associates is a leading group of oral & maxillofacial surgeons in Ottawa. Our training and experience in Dental Implant procedures is unsurpassed. We offer superior service and a comfortable process at our Ottawa locations, with minimal complications and interruptions to your schedule. Our goal is to ensure your optimal dental health.
What are the Factors that Influence
the Cost of Dental Implants?
Types of Dental Implants
- Implant pricing starts at single-tooth replacements and goes up as multiple teeth are replaced
- We also offer the option of replacing all teeth in the upper arch, lower arch or both arches of the mouth
Bone Grafting & Sinus Lifts
- Some patients may not have sufficient bone to support the implant; initial bone grafting would need to be performed
- Occasionally, when implants are placed in the upper part of the jaw, a sinus lift must be performed before bone grafting can be completed and the implant placed
Type of Anesthesia
- There are several different possible anesthesia options available for implant procedures
- These include local anaesthetic, laughing gas (nitrous oxide), intravenous sedation and general anaesthesia
In certain circumstances, computer-guided surgery can deliver many additional benefits. However, this requires 3D x-rays (CBCT), intraoral digital scans and some laboratory work.
In many cases, dental implants are partly or fully covered under the patient’s dental insurance. Argyle Associates in Ottawa will provide an estimate to you and submit it to your insurance provider, who can determine your eligibility and coverage amounts.
Our Oral Surgeons in Ottawa
Patients of Argyle Associates experience industry-leading service from Ottawa’s top-rated surgeons and their staff, as reviewed on RateMDs.
- Dr. Adam M. Irvine CD1, BEng, DMD, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Andrew Wing Cheong Lee MSc., DDS, MD, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Taylor P. McGuire DDS, MSc, FRCD (C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Kevin J. Butterfield BSc, DDS, MD, FRCD(C), Dip.ABOMS, FACS
- Dr. Hassan G. Moghadam DDS, MSc, FRCD(C)
- Dr. H. Richard Biewald CCS, FRCD(C)
- Dr. Ed Zeligman BSc, DDS
- Dr. Samuel P. Kucey (Emeritus) DDS, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS