How Much Does Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost?
Trust the Certified Specialists at Argyle Associates
At Argyle Associates, we perform more wisdom teeth removals in Ottawa than anyone other clinic – over 5000 sets of wisdom teeth each year. That’s how we’re able to offer a superior service, highly efficient with minimal complications, since it’s one of our most commonly performed procedures.
Trust our certified specialists in wisdom teeth removal.
What are the Factors that Influence
the Cost of Wisdom Teeth Removal?
Number of wisdom teeth in the patient’s mouth
- Not everyone has four wisdom teeth
- Some people have less than 4 wisdom teeth (or even none)
- Other patients have “supernumerary” teeth and may need more than four teeth removed
The position of the wisdom teeth
- In some cases, the tooth is fully erupted and in a normal position, in which case the removal is fairly straightforward
- In other cases, the tooth might be impacted (growing sideways or under other teeth), in which case the extraction could take longer.
Type of anesthesia selected
- There are several different possible anesthesia options: local anesthetic, laughing gas (nitrous oxide), intravenous sedation and general anesthesia
- Additional information about anesthesia options can be found on our website at https://argyleassociates.com/anaesthesia/
In many cases, these procedures are partly or fully covered under the patient’s dental insurance. At the time of consultation an estimate will be supplied and submitted to your insurance provider, so that they can determine your eligibility and coverage amount.
Our Oral Surgeons in Ottawa
At Argyle & Associates Barrhaven you will be provided with industry-leading service by Ottawa’s top-rated surgeons on RateMDs.
- Dr. Adam M. Irvine CD1, BEng, DMD, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Andrew Wing Cheong Lee MSc., DDS, MD, FRCD(C)
- Dr. Taylor P. McGuire DDS, MSc, FRCD (C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Kevin J. Butterfield DDS, MD, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS
- Dr. Hassan G. Moghadam DDS, MSc, FRCD(C)
- Dr. H. Richard Biewald CCS, FRCD(C)
- Dr. Ed Zeligman BSc, DDS
- Dr. Samuel P. Kucey (Emeritus) DDS, FRCD(C), Diplomate ABOMS