Join The Argyle Associates Team
Argyle Associates is one of the largest groups of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Canada. Established in 1976, Argyle Associates provides our patients with the entire spectrum of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical procedures available today. We have four locations in the Ottawa area ranging from Kanata to Orleans.
Argyle Associates offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in being considered for future openings and would like to submit your resume, then please apply to this posting and we will keep your resume on file. If you see a specific position you would like to be considered for, then you are encouraged to apply specifically for that position, as well.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Open Positions
Argyle is looking for two marketing coordinators that want to be part of a great team and a busy, demanding and very interesting practice.
- Meet with existing referring dentists on a regular basis to maintain and grow referrals
- Set up meetings with prospective referral sources in order to expand the existing referral base
- Identify innovative sales and marketing ideas and develop strategies for implementation to continue to grow market share
- Identify public relations opportunities and coordinate activities to enhance the overall marketing communication strategy
- Responsible for attending all events and building relationships with existing and new referral sources
- Provide market feedback and recommendations to the management team on areas for improvement and new initiatives
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Highly organized, detail oriented and professional
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and team building
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and business ethics
- Decision making/problem solving skills are essential
- Owns a vehicle and able to travel throughout Eastern Ontario
- Available to work some evenings and weekends in order to attend networking events as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
- Must be able to communicate clearly and positively, in both verbal and written form
- Must be obviously comfortable greeting and meeting new people, and establishing professional relationships
- Must have excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Tact and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide range of employees, surgeons, dentists and other health care professionals
- Must have working knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Track and analyze referral numbers by location and referral source
- Knowledge of the dental or health care industry is a strong asset
Argyle Associates is looking for enthusiastic individuals that have a passion for providing excellent patient care to join our team.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the surgeon in all phases of the surgery from pre-operative assessments and administering IV sedation, monitoring patient vitals during surgery and recovery of the patient.
Argyle Associates is looking for an Office Manager to join us at our Carling location.
Under the direction of the COO, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient and optimal front desk operations while providing guidance, supervision and discipline to its team members.
Argyle is looking for dental assistants that want to be part of a great team and a busy, demanding and very interesting practice.
The qualities we seek include:
- An outstanding and positive attitude that is team-focused
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm presence
- Passionate about providing excellent patient service
- A keen desire to learn and acquire new skills
Argyle Associates is one of the largest groups of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Canada, and provides both office and hospital-based services.
We are looking for an OMFS to join our team as an Associate with the opportunity to become a Partner.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute actively to the ongoing operations of the practice, and to nurture/develop relationships with current and prospective referring doctors.
Argyle Associates is proud of its reputation of providing outstanding patient care and being a leader in the community. Argyle Associates is looking for a candidate that is personable, a team-player and puts patients first.
Applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.