Join The Argyle Associates Team
Argyle Associates is one of the largest groups of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Canada. Established in 1976, Argyle Associates provides our patients with the entire spectrum of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical procedures available today. We have four locations in the Ottawa area ranging from Kanata to Orleans.
Argyle Associates offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in being considered for future openings and would like to submit your resume, then please apply to this posting and we will keep your resume on file. If you see a specific position you would like to be considered for, then you are encouraged to apply specifically for that position, as well.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Open Positions
Office Manager (OM) oversees daily office operations and management. The OM Provides guidance, supervision, and discipline to front office staff members ensuring the highest level of service to patients and clients.
Accountability, leadership skills, communication, team building, results driven, patient focused, focus on quality are desirable assets.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Management or supervisory experience, preferably in dental or healthcare environment
- Knowledge of dental terminology & procedures
- Knowledge of insurance plans and claims processing
We are looking for a marketing and business development management professional with a strong work ethic, exudes positive energy and has a proven track record of securing new business and building new, beneficial relationships.
This senior role is responsible for budgets, research, providing leadership, execution for all aspects of communication, marketing and business development opportunities with the goal of company growth.
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing and business development experience
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree in Marketing or Business
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized, detail oriented and professional
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and team building
- Financial analytical skills are essential
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and business ethics
- Decision making/problem solving skills are essential
- Owns a vehicle and able to travel throughout Eastern Ontario
Argyle Associates is looking for enthusiastic individuals that have a passion for providing excellent patient care to join our team.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the surgeon in all phases of the surgery from pre-operative assessments and administering IV sedation, monitoring patient vitals during surgery and recovery of the patient.
Argyle is looking for dental assistants that want to be part of a great team and a busy, demanding and very interesting practice.
The qualities we seek include:
- An outstanding and positive attitude that is team-focused
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm presence
- Passionate about providing excellent patient service
- A keen desire to learn and acquire new skills