Join The Argyle Associates Team
Argyle Associates is one of the largest groups of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Canada. Established in 1976, Argyle Associates provides our patients with the entire spectrum of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical procedures available today. We have four locations in the Ottawa area ranging from Kanata to Orleans.
Argyle Associates offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in being considered for future openings and would like to submit your resume, then please apply to this posting and we will keep your resume on file. If you see a specific position you would like to be considered for, then you are encouraged to apply specifically for that position, as well.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Open Positions
Argyle Associates is looking for enthusiastic Registered Nurses who has a passion for providing excellent patient care to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to travel to different offices for their shifts.
- IV initiation and maintenance
- Communicating with patients to decrease anxiety levels, providing information and answering questions before procedures
- Administration of medications as needed
- Airway maintenance and monitoring patients during surgical procedures/sedation
- Assisting in surgery as required by the surgeon and providing post-operative care and instructions
- Answering and assessing Nursing calls- providing teaching/support via the phone as needed
Argyle is looking for dental assistants that want to be part of a great team and a busy, demanding and very interesting practice.
The qualities we seek include:
- An outstanding and positive attitude that is team-focused
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm presence
- Passionate about providing excellent patient service
- A keen desire to learn and acquire new skills
Argyle Associates is one of the largest groups of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Canada, and provides both office and hospital-based services.
We are looking for an OMFS to join our team as an Associate with the opportunity to become a Partner.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute actively to the ongoing operations of the practice, and to nurture/develop relationships with current and prospective referring doctors.
Argyle Associates is proud of its reputation of providing outstanding patient care and being a leader in the community. Argyle Associates is looking for a candidate that is personable, a team-player and puts patients first.
Applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
Please forward resume to email@example.com.